MANDALAY – BAGAN RIVER CRUISE
2 DAYS – 1 NIGHT
MANDALAY (SAGAING) – BAGAN – YANDABO VILLAGE
DAY 1 (THURSDAY)
MANDALAY (SAGAING) – YANDABO
The embarkation time is 10:00am at SAGAING jetty and cast off after half an hour.
Welcome Cocktail and briefing in the Saloon or Sundeck followed by Lunch.
Cruise all day long. In the late afternoon we stop at Yandabo, a village specializing in Pot-Making, where the peace treaty of the First Anglo-Burmese war was signed on February 24, 1826. We visit the Pot workshops, the monastery and the school.
Moor overnight near the village of Shwe Nann Tint.
Meal(s), Lunch and dinner on board
Night on board
DAY 2 (FRIDAY)
Early in the morning we continue downstream to Bagan. After breakfast if time permits we visit an-other typical river village. Enjoy the sunrise near Bagan. Passengers will disembark at Bagan Aye Yar jetty by9:30 hrs.
Meal(s), Breakfast on board
Weekly Departure every Thursday
- Cruise on board the RV Paukan 1947, 2007 or 2012 from Mandalay to Bagan,
- Accommodation on board in a Main or Upper Deck Cabin,
- Excursions and meals as per mentioned in above itinerary,
- English speaking local tour guide available on board,
- Government tax
Services not included
- Any personal expenses for souvenirs, tips, drinks, etc,…
- International & domestic flights, transfers to shipyards from hotel or airport,
- Zone fees,
- Personal Travel Insurance
Please contact us for further information about this cruise.