BAGAN – MANDALAY RIVER CRUISE
RV PAUKAN 2007
3 DAYS – 2 NIGHTS
BAGAN – YANDABO VILLAGE – MANDALAY (SAGAING)
Day 1 (TUESDAY / FRIDAY)
BAGAN – CRUISING TO MANDALAY (RIVER VILLAGE STOP)
Embarkation at 11.30am at Aye Yar Jetty for a 2 nights river cruise. Welcome cocktail. A cruise along the Irrawaddy River is a unique and delighting experience to observe the river activities and the traditional way of living of its inhabitants. In the afternoon, the boat will make a stop in a small village at the edge of the river. You will observe the daily life and activities in a traditional Burmese village.
Meals, Lunch and dinner on board.
Night on board
Day 2 (WEDNESDAY / SATURDAY)
YANDABO VILLAGE – CRUISING TO MANDALAY
This morning RV Paukan continues sailing upstream to Mandalay. The boat will stop at Yandabo village, typical river village, specialized in glazed pot making and where the peace treaty of the first Anglo-Burmese was signed on February 24th, 1826. Overnight on board nearby the village of Ywar Thit Gyi or Pauk Myaing Pauk Taw few miles away from Ava Bridge.
Meals, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on board
Night on board
Day 3 (THURSDAY / SUNDAY)
SAGAING – AVA – AMARAPURA – MANDALAY
Assist to the sunrise over the Irrawaddy for early birds. Early morning breakfast before to reach Sagaing Jetty (Thursday only) or Gawein Jetty (Sunday Only). Disembark around 930am. Meet with your guide to continue your tour in Mandalay.
Weekly Departure every Tuesday and Friday
- Cruise on board the RV Paukan 1947, 2007 or 2012 from Bagan to Mandalay,
- Accommodation on board in a Main or Upper Deck Cabin,
- Excursions and meals as per mentioned in above itinerary,
- English speaking local tour guide available on board,
- Government tax
Services not included
- Any personal expenses for souvenirs, tips, drinks, etc, ….
- International & domestic flights, transfers to shipyards from hotel or airport,
- Zone fees,
- Personal Travel Insurance
Please contact us for further information about this cruise.